Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate DLC to be released on March 6th for free!


  OMG! The DLC that I've been waiting for is releasing for FREE on March 6th! They will also be adding quests for the winners of the fan art competition the the Insect Glaive Clockwork Contraption and the Hunting Horn Emperor's Speech through an episode quest! Also including the Link hunter set and weapons which I cannot wait to get and try on! Did I mention this is also for free? They also hinted of a set they made alongside Universal Studios Japan! Which I am again...dying to get! I am now looking forward to March 6th just like I was waiting for the game to release on February 13th! How many of you all are looking forward to getting this awesome DLC? FOR FREE! Happy hunting you guys! :D


Insect Glaive Clockwork Contraption

Hunting Horn Emperor's Speech

Universal Japan Set



Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment