Nerscylla Love: She's a super freak!


  Alright so you've all probably already fought this one super freaky monster that's called the Nerscylla and carved her mutilated body to make into pretty cool looking armor! You look like a freaking Gundam! Not the point though! Recently my  little brat cousin decided it would be HILARIOUS to erase all my save data...so that's why I have a crappy weapon and set in this image! Now as you can see in the image...Nerscyllas lair has these hanging creatures. I didn't notice this at first but apparently they are a monster that we all have come to probably hate and really desperately want to never see again! Not even in a different color! Guess it yet? The obnoxious Gypceros! That damn rubber turkey from hell that's only purpose is to poison you and then blind you!



  I am overjoyed that this creature from hell has been murdered and then I noticed something that kinda caught me by surprise. It was all pink! Like a fleshy color! This looked almost like it didn't have any skin! At first I though to myself that it was probably drained of all the fluids or something and that's what made it pale or pink...but then it dawned on me! It's skin had been removed! HOLY CRAP! I figured that out when I looked up the Nerscylla and noticed that it had like a cape or something covering it! This freaking spider is wearing the skin of it's victims! THAT IS SUPER FREAKING DISTURBING! Now I'm wondering if these guys were still alive while the Nerscylla skinned them to make a black and blue dress...or was it white and gold? Sorry just had to. Add onto that the fact the Nerscylla has two GIGANTIC fangs that are retractable and you have yourself a creature worthy of haunting your nightmares! Pretty dark but I'm sure I've missed some other things from previous games...which has me wondering. Have you guys found out any dark or disturbing information about monsters in any of the games besides MH4U? Feel free to comment! As always happy hunting! :)


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment