Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Cheaters: Are they really ruining the game for legit hunters?


   Alright so we all have seen them. That guy walking around with that +13 two skill three slot dragon talisman or the guy with the white fatalis set! To those players that don't know the white fatalis set is supposed to be a dlc that hasn't been released(obviously) and talismans with +13 into a skill are very rare and to have one with +13 in two skills as well as it being on a dragon talisman is ridiculously rare! Then there are those that have a set but the set gives the skills of a previous armor. Example would be the white fatalis set but the set has the Rathalos set skills. Now is this really ruining the game for us legit hunters? Well first off the game is their property and the action replay they have is also their property. They can play the game whichever way they see fit considering it is theirs and if that means using cheats or power saves then their isn't much we can do about it. But does that really ruin the game? I mean this person may have preordered this game and waited for a few months to get it! All of that waiting for a game they wanted to experience! Well that experience has technically been ruined within a few hours for them but not us the hunters that don't cheat and here is why!



  One is,obviously,the act of  hunting large monsters! But not just hunt them but actually study the monster and memorize its attack patterns so that you can become a better hunter and be able to dodge their attacks with ease(sometimes)! Also let's not forget that ONE or more monsters that give us a hard time and are kind of like barriers that we as hunters need to climb over! An example is mine the Pink Rathian and the Devil Jho. Sometimes no matter what we do those monsters will put a stop to our progress! Either not letting us get that material to create armor or upgrade an existing weapon! But that's temporary! What do we as hunters do? We go out,hunt another monster,get that monsters carving,and then create or upgrade weapons and armor to deal with that monster that originally gave us such a hard time! This is something that commonly happens to any hunter out there! It's normal and part of the game! Now my point is that if you get armor sets or weapons through cheats...aren't you kind of making the act of even playing the game pointless? The whole point is to hunt,carve,craft,rinse and repeat! So...what is there really to do once you get that set? Nothing. So they are cheating not only the game but themselves from experiencing what Monster Hunter truly is!


   Skill. That one word can actually summarize this entire paragraph I am going to type out! But let me go into detail! For those of you that play online you have undoubtedly noticed some hunters lack...finesse...when it comes to hunting certain monsters! Sometimes you'll notice that you lack that finesse on certain monster hunts! It's because you either have not hunted that monster enough to obtain that level of skill where you can almost read that monsters every action before it even does it! Now when a person cheats and gets through all the ranks and finally gets to G rank they are in for a rude awakening! Armor and weapons only go so far! It's the hunter wearing that armor and using that weapon that defines them! So those armors and weapons that you used cheats to get aren't going to do you any good! You'll basically be dead weight for other more experienced hunters!  So you're just making things worse for you. This is honestly the only thing that really impacts us other hunters! In online play we only have a total of three deaths before the quest is failed! If a cheater who cannot play their weapon or does not know what they are doing will use up those three carts pretty quickly in high and g rank! So this could ruin other hunters gaming experience.



  Awesome. You don't get to feel awesome when you finally take down that monster! Because you are using God mode or one hit kills! There was no real struggle and there was really no skill growth on your part! Trust me I know! I used cheats on Monster Hunter for the PSP back when I was a kid! I got bored fast but I saw the light! I new gamed and played without cheats! Not only was the game more enjoyable but the sensation of feeling awesome was ever present! I learned how to create traps,mega potions,demondrugs,armorskins,and so many other items that I previously never used! I got the satisfaction from knowing that all that time and effort put into the game paid off when I took down that Rathalos! Which was a pretty big deal for me considering I really struggled against the not so strong wyverns! I felt awesome when I finally did that! I bragged to my friends and I got used to hunting Rathalos and could dodge most of his attacks sometimes leaving the hunt without a scratch! That sensation never once was felt by me when I was using cheats to go through the game and kill everything without worrying about dying or not getting that one item I needed! It adds to the overall experience that is Monster Hunter!

  But that's just my opinion! Again they are free to do what they want with the game and play the game whichever way they want! But it isn't really ruining it for us other hunters! It's ruining the game for them. What do you guys think? Are cheaters ruining the game for you? Even though the only thing they can really do is not have the skill to handle G rank hunts. Feel free to comment and let me know! Happy hunting to ALL hunters! :)
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with this Article. If I see cheaters, I'll just leave the Gathering Hall ^_^
    Do not cheat people!!! It will definitely ruin the game for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you don't start trouble by flaming them in the gathering hall! Glad you enjoyed the article! :)

      Delete