My life as a Long Sword user!


  As most people know if you go back a few articles you'll see that I didn't start off as the LS user I am today! No I started off as a Gun Lance user! But things started to bug me about the GL...mainly the lack of mobility! I loved being able to take hits like nothing with my shield but at the same time I felt like I was just...slow! Like a turtle with the perfect defense and the ability to shoot shells at a giant monster! I wanted to be more than a turtle shooting shells! So I tried out different weapons until finally deciding on the Long Sword! It was a nice blend of evasion and offense and I found it to be more comfortable than the Gun Lance! At first I was pretty nervous since I was used to using the shield from the SnS,Lance,GL,CB,and the block from the GS! But this was fast in and out damage with better mobility! Also did I mention that in spirit mode the sword glows white,yellow,and then red? Because if not then that's one of the reasons I got this weapon! It looks like a light saber!

  How have I done so far? I've managed to solo the DLC high rank quest where you take on the Rajang,Zinogre,and that stupid unicorn! Took me a while but I miraculously made it out alive! Won't solo it again though but now I know I can do it if I have the patience! I've also managed to NOT smack my team around when I attack and am always paying attention to their location and what weapon they use...in case they get carried away and wind up smacking me instead heh! The elemental attack of the long swords is also pretty high! Since I am a nut for collecting elemental and status weapons I decided this would be best for me as I have in MH3U most of the elements and status weapons for whatever monster dares to step in front of me! Plus...samurai and stuff right? What are your thoughts on the Long Sword? Happy hunting! :D
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment