First of many milestones met!


  Pretty good eh? Okay maybe not THAT good but hey considering it's something I started off out of sheer boredom(hey I gotta put down the MH4U sometimes) this blog is doing pretty okay! Yeah this isn't Monster Hunter related but it's worth mentioning that I've hit the first of many milestones and just wanted to say thanks! Even though not many people comment or answer any questions I ask at least they are being seen and read(maybe)! One milestone at a time and eventually I'll get a response or two out of you all! Right now I did want to say that I am in the process of getting together enough money to order a 3DSXL with a capture card so I can upload some videos so you can see how awesome I suck!

  That being said I will be adding a donations button soon so that if anyone wants to help me out in getting the 3DSXL with capture card then they can! But that won't be for quite some time now seeing as I'm just getting started but soon when I get way more views I'll do a vlog and talk about what I plan on doing! That being said I just wanted to thank you all for looking and or reading the small or sometimes lengthy posts and hopefully someday you will start to communicate! Don't be shy! I'm not a Deviljho or anything like that...RAWR!



HAPPY HUNTING! :D
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment