Ragnarok Online: Revisited!(iRO Classic)


  So recently I've decided to go through the games of my past and see if they are just as glorious as I remember them being! Or was it all just that they were my first online games and I fell in love with them? I don't know but I will find out! First on the list is Ragnarok Online! As you can see in the video this game still gets me ticked off but at the same time when I do finally progress it feels amazing! It reminds me of the days of old where it wasn't just the boss that was challenging! Every aspect of the game was challenging! From simply leveling to earning in game money or getting items to deal with tougher monsters! I feel that Ragnarok Online has kept this...but to a point! Let me explain!

PEOPLE!


  Leveling wise the game got easier! Not only because of the quests you get at the training area when you make a new character but because of the Jumping Janeway quests! Doing her quests allows you to choose two weapons for you character that will be of great help but they also give 10 levels per quest up to the total of 70 I believe! The quests are challenging and involve killing an increasing amount of mobs that are even more difficult than the last! Also you can do a cursed armor quest that gives you items which basically make you life easier! With effects ranging from simply giving you hp and sp to increasing the healing done by all potions up to orange by 50% this set will be of great help for any unfunded player!

  What used to take me a full 24 hours or more to accomplish I can now do in about an hour depending on the mob for that quest! This might be off putting to some players but at the same time this stops at 70 which has always been the more challenging and fun point in the game!At this point you can go out and farm for items or equipment to sell and earn your zeny or you can go out and level at different places with a group! Many things start happening at this point and it would only make sense that you would be jumped through the first few levels!

Enjoying the shade while farming gear


  The population of this game is a bit less than it used to be but still pretty high! At peak I've noticed about ~880 close to 900 players online with only about 78-88 vendors! So it is still doing pretty good! Pretty cool for such an old game especially on the pre-renewal server! I've reached level 62 right now and am focusing on getting some zeny for gears to farm more efficiently but I have also met some really nice players! Community wise players are still just as talkative as they were before which is a beautiful thing since I believe that is what we are missing in most online games! That sense of community and knowing players just by seeing them even though you never talk to them!

  If anyone wants to play this game and talk while farming or grinding then just drop me a message on here,my Twitter,my Facebook,or my in game character if you all want! I'm down to hang and stuff! Also check me out on YouTube you guys will probably laugh or not! :'D

IGN: BloodyCrazy

Facebook

Twitter

Player.me
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment