Welcome to Fiona Grims Underworld Art!


  Recently asked a friend of mine if she could do a chibi style Stygian Zinogre just because it's awesome and at the same time can be cute(but deadly)! She did an excellent job and sent me an image with her water mark(for obvious reasons)! Since it is Monster Hunter related I'm going to be putting up more of her work as well as any artists work of Monster Hunter as long as they contact me on my facebook page with the link to their page,blog,or deviant art so that I can provide those for anyone that reads this blog! My friend does do commissions but isn't limited to just chibi and if you want to see what her previous work looks like just check out her facebook page! I'll provide the link at the bottom! BACK TO THE ART! It's so adorable! Look at it! JUST LOOK AT IT! If I could have any Monster from MH I would get this and the regular Zinogre! *o*

  If you guys are interested in getting her to do some art for you all this is what you gotta know:

  Price: $3.00+$0.50 for each additional character in the art! Meaning if you ask for a kirin+oroshi kirin it will cost $3.50. I believe she can also do digital work such as forum pictures or what have you but yeah you would have to ask her! She can also do a canvas painting but you will have to check with her about it!

Facebook Page: Grims Underworld Arts

  As always HAPPY HUNTING! :D
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment