Pink Rathian nightmare!


    Alright so I recently transitioned from Charge Blade and Insect Glaive to the Light Bow Gun! I'm having a blast with this weapon and pew pewing the crap out of most monsters and dodging all their attacks...because if I don't I'll die! I have been doing fine up until I got to a certain pink monster with certain spammable attacks that make certain hunters(me) dead! Yeah I started off this fight thinking it wouldn't be too bad right? I was wrong! So horrible wrong! From the start she gave me trouble by poisoning me with that talon skill! It's like this monster is just pure poison! Then when I started to reload she snipes me from across the map! I didn't even know fireballs could go through sand like that! I even got trolled and decided to go to a different area to craft more mega potions when BOOM she lands there just as my hunter is flexing his muscles and murders me! Quest failed!

Just a heads up...

  But it was fine...I mean...I had gone in with a not so upgraded Khezu LBG and I think the armor should be fine since I'm using Tetsucabra armor! I might consider getting a set that gives +Evade Distance so I can get the hell out of this things way! It's pretty fast for an overgrown lizard! Funny part was the insult I tossed at it when I failed the quest! It went along the lines of  "Yeah well you're not even a wyvern! WYVERNS DON'T BREATHE FIRE!" it was pretty weak just like my hunting skills were when I faced it. It's probably laughing at me right now perched on it's nests! But just you wait...I'm going to steal her wyvern eggs and sell them on the market! HA! Pretty genius of me right? :)

  What about you all? Has the Pink Rathian ever given any trouble or are you so pro it's just another walk in the sun for you? 
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment