OMG RATHALOS NO!


  Friend of mine wanted to make a Rathalos set and we agreed we would take the quest right? He needed a plate so the best quest to do was the capture quest! We decided to play it safe and just do the quest between him and myself as well as our two palicoes! First run through was tough with him fainting but we captured it and he got his first plate as did I! We got cocky and decided to do it again and get his other materials! We failed miserably! Like...we had the Rathalos on the ropes and we were about to capture him when BAM freaking sniped me with his stupid talon attack and just one shot me! ONE SHOT ME! From half health! I call hacks! Reported! After that we kind of decided to get more people in on the quest and it went along...just as bad! She fainted once I fainted once and we BARELY captured the Rathalos! BARELY! Now I thought we were done with the quest right? That I would NEVER have to see that monsters ugly face! But this was not to be!

  My friend informed me that we needed to do it again because he needed scales! Hence the meme up at the top of this post! We have had 1 plate but we need scales. I decided to not risk getting sniped,mauled,poisoned,or set on fire and go eat instead telling him that he could just do the quest with other hunters while I downed my awesome homemade tacos and some ice tea! Haven't heard from him in a bit so I am assuming he either failed and rage quit or the Rathalos shot a fireball at him which broke through the fabric of space and time and hit him in real life! Hopefully neither happened but it's possible right? How are you all doing hunting this piece of red dung?
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment