Damn you straight to hell Master of Defense!


  Honestly when I saw this I just wished that the Rathian had murdered this guy! His logic is that I,a SEASONED hunter,cannot take on TWO monsters at once! Even though I have clearly taken on quests with two monsters that are either normal or frenzied! Are you freaking kidding me you has-been?! So this dude makes me retreat and then boom I get a quest to kill the monster that I wasn't ready for...wow...just wow! Never failed a quest until this guy decided to just force me to surrender! I even went through the trouble of getting extra materials and traps as well as tranq bombs!

  Then afterwards he makes you go on quests that have Seregios plus whatever monster you're hunting! I love this guys logic it's just so...flawed! He doesn't want me to take on two monsters but later sends me to take on two monsters! He also is terrified of me fighting ONE Seregios but is fine sending two of the Ace Hunters to their environment! Oh Master of Defense...I think it's about time for you to retire! Anyone else a bit annoyed that this guy does this to you? Or is it just me? Happy hunting! :D
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment