Monster Hunter 10th Anniversary Case: Review!

Front side
  Recently ordered this awesome carrying case online and it got here pretty quickly FROM JAPAN! It's quite an upgrade from my old case which is old and has some questionable stains on it! It's slightly smaller but the material it's made of makes it so that it can fit all of my necesities for gaming on the go! Plus it looks wicked awesome! Saw it at a bargain and decided hey why not right? I could use some more Monster Hunter in my life! Showed it to one of my friends and he was asking where he could get one! But just to be a Deviljho I decided not to tell him and pretend that I'm asleep! Mwuahaha! But will I tell you where I got it? Of course! Be the envy of all your friends and or other online hunters and pull this bad boy out at any get togethers and it'll probably catch the attention of the other hunters....or huntresses? ;D

  The link is included at the bottom but before you get there let me show you the ins and outs of this awesome case! Just so that you know what you're getting since they didn't include that many images to begin with on the original purchasing page! :/

Back side
Inside
Cartridge Sleeves
Pocket
Fits my 3DSXL with the cover



And here is your link to get this awesome piece! Plus the cover if you want it! Happy hunting!


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment