Seregios has nothing on me!


  Even went and captured this over hyped piece of crude! Wasn't much of a challenge if anything he was an annoyance! Kept moving everywhere when I got near him with his flying chicken kicks of doom! But it was fine I got him eventually and decided to capture him! I love the effects on his weapons though so I will be getting myself those...going to be going with the LS and see how I do! I was thinking of going lance but I don't do much dodging so it would be pretty useless...plus I'm starting to hate how slow gunlance feels! Was going to use dual blades but nah LS is what I'm going with! Also does anyone notice how easy this guy is? Like ridiculously easy! Most of his attacks are easily dodged or blocked and he never once got that bleed effect on me that most hunters get! Also tip: if you ever get hit with his scales the third hit is easily dodged so you can get out of that mess if need be! If you do get hit by the bleed effect(three slashes next to your name) DO NOT dodge,run,or even walk around! Crouch down and stay like that until it wears off or you will faint! You can move around while bleeding though so it's not all bad?


  I'm tempted to make his armor since in the Monster Hunter Community someone uploaded some pics and details about the skills and they look pretty legit! I can easily get the -sharpening skill out and probably still get speed sharpening! So it would be a perfect set all things considered since it reduces the speed of which I lose sharpness! Not really hyped about the bleed immunity skill but I do know there is an apex Seregios...might be useful but I'll consider it! If anything might make it later on just for the looks! Gold is the new sexy right? What did you guys think about fighting the Seregios? Was it challenging or a walk in the park? Feel free to comment! Happy hunting! :D
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment