Azure Rathalos: A surely new experience!


  Ah my old nemesis...my other old enemies boyfriend! We meet again! After defeating your  Pink Rathian girlfriend and not throwing my 3DSXL at the wall I get to see if I can hold onto it for this fight! Needless to say this fight was just as bad as the Pink Rathians! I'm starting to think I just dispise all Rath- wyverns regardless of color! The fight started off with me crapping myself due to skipping the training for the Longsword...which was really stupid mind you! I started off just dodging with my weapon out since I was using the Seregios LS and learning the monsters attacks. This went on for about a minute or two and then I started to get a bit confident and swing my LS around! That's when it happened! RAGE MODE! Faster,stronger,and with fire spewing from it's mouth it reminded me that it wasn't just another pushover like the others! It forced me into a more tactical mindset where I would dodge around until I knew it was safe then smack it a bit and roll out until it was safe again! I did pretty well using a few potions here and there but then things took a turn for the worse!

  I am used to that poison talon attack missing from the previous Raths but this one was WAY different! It flew up into the sky higher than before and paused for a second before lunging at me! I tried to dodge it but this attack followed my movements and poisoned me! That was a surprise and it put me into a world of panic as it started doing that charge attack that it spams causing me to be in a dizzied state! With one fireball to the face it sent me away to the base! This fight was grueling and took most of my effort to stay alive but thanks to the seregios LS effect I didn't have to stop and sharpen at all during the entire fight and I also cut the tail off! Needless to say I was victorious and I learned one thing: How to dodge that obnoxious attack that homes in on you! When it begins to fly up high and you know it's about to use this move sheathe your weapon and sprint away from it! As it starts to fly towards you do the dodge jump away from it and even if it connects it will NOT do damage or poison you! Found this out the hard way and just felt like passing it along to you all! Also Seregios shows up like the troll that he is and tends to interrupt so bring along dung bombs! Nothing like resorting to our old Congalala insitncts in the heat of battle!

Happy hunting! :D
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment