Seregios: The over hyped troll.

Jump off you damn golden chicken winged dragon of ra wannabe!


  At first I thought that it would have been super cool to fight the Seregios and it was but...I started noticing that this guy is more of an annoyance than anything else! More annoying than Deviljho showing up during one of your hunts! Like I said in a previous post I had been hunting low rank Yian Garuga to get the Daito Crow Long Sword and recently started hunting the high rank one to get the upgraded version right? So I was trying to capture him but lo and behold the damn Seregios,who people affectionately call "Steve" and who I refer to as "Sergio" because that's my annoying cousins name, shows up and starts attacking everything from my palicoes,to Garuga,to myself! Mind you I had already gotten Yian Garuga to limp and had the shock trap set when BOOM Sergio murdered Garuga.

  Well damn...it was partially my fault for not bringing dung bombs but it's also these damn Seregios fault for having to be such lame brains as well as the story writers! Supposedly they aren't supposed to be many of them because they are all territorial and kill each other off right? But then you see the cut scene where you fight the Apex Seregios and you see hundreds if not thousands of them fleeing their environment! Well what the hell are there not supposed to be just a few of them? I thought it was just a few hundreds because of the way they made it sound when one was sighted the first time! Also why does he have to show up in most of the hunts? He showed up at the hunt for Brachydios ,Azure Rathalos,Stygian Zinogre,and who knows how many others! He was depicted as being this intimidating beast that forces us to abandon our quest to capture a Rathian just so that we can later hunt Sergio down and then have him show up at each hunt!

Palico Set is pretty legit too!


  I'm used to using my dung bombs on bigger monsters that would actually murder ME not ruin the hunt for me! Sometimes when this golden chicken shows up I just let him and the other monster duke it out until Sergio runs off or the monster I'm actually hunting does! That's only because I have the horrible habit of forgetting dung bombs! Sergios armor and weapons are cool but the monster itself is just a troll that gets attention by annoying other hunters! Kind of like that friend that does things to get attention? Same thing. Happy hunting! :D
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment