No Brachydios!Quit your crap!


  This was the most pain in the ass moment ever and I have evidence of it! After three failed attempts at taking this pain in the ass down and one close call I got him down! Brought his ass down and just carved him then continued to slice at him until I went to the rewards screen! I don't hate the monster though it was a fun fight and it kept me on my toes due to his speed and just overall ability to leap or shoot you from across the field! Now I want to make his Long Sword...but not anytime soon! This guy almost used up all the potions I had as well as the max potion and all my steak...I have no more steak now! Gonna work on getting my weapons and armor up to par so I can at least mass murder him properly! After I get his weapon I'm going to show it off and scream to the world "I DID IT! I KILLED THE BOOGER MONSTER AND THIS IS MY TROPHY!" but for now I only have the carves and that isn't good enough! >:/


  If you think I am exaggerating then look at this from the last fight! It was that close and I only had a sliver of health left! I ninja'd my way through this fight avoiding ALL his attacks and praying that my palicoes would heal me...which they didn't even though they tried! They'd get targeted by the Brachydios and interrupted every damn time! I swear this one had the smartest AI or was just one of the more well developed monsters! Drinking a potion? TARGETED! Sharpening? TARGETED! Trying to get to another area to do both previous actions? TARGETED! Every single time he would do those things or just target me the below gif basically shows my reaction! It's right on the mark as to how I would react and I got a few "SHUT THE HELL UP!" from my brother ha! But hey I got really into the fight! Almost screamed "FUCK YEAH!" when he went down for the count!


  How did you all enjoy the fight with this guy? Was it fun or a pain in the ass or not challenging at all? Do tell and as always happy hunting! :)


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment