Some fun with the Yian Garuga!


  Let's just say it wasn't fun! This was the high rank Yian Garuga and it kicked my ass around with its poison tail and roar when it flies back! Also did I mention this guy is ridiculously fast? Like...ridiculously...I found myself dodging more than attacking which was fine since I was using the Seregios long sword so I kept the sharpness up to max all throughout the fight but it was a slightly lengthy fight! I did take on the low rank Yian Garuga so I kind of knew what to look out for but at the same time I got lazy on that fight and instead of dodging I took most of the hits...which was reflected in how I had to actually learn to time my dodges against this guy! His set though is pretty cool looking and also unlocked his Long Sword so I am now looking to farm the Yian Garuga from the expeditions to make it that way I can kick its ass and get that sexy looking long sword! Poison is going to be a beautiful status to use alongside the sleep sword I have!Used that bad boy properly and I get to put some bombs around the monster while it dreams of killing me! HA!



  The low rank research quest for Yian Garuga was ridiculously easy but it still put up a good fight! Now to wait to get him on the expedition so I can start murdering him for them carves! I want that long sword so bad! It looks so killer and it looks like a polearm of sorts which is pretty cool! Almost done with my collection of long swords and once I am I'm going to rule the world! MWUAHAHA! Alright maybe not the actual world but the Monster Hunter world will be mine! Also working on an evade set just to get a bit more bang for my long sword! Ninja mode for the win right? What did you all think about your fight against this guy? Was he a pain in the ass or was he a pretty good monster that you look forward to facing again? Do tell and as always HAPPY HUNTING! :D
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment