I'd like to call Tigrex a hacker!





  Look at him...just look at his evil conniving face! It's the face of a cheater that's what it is! Why a cheater you may ask? Well let me first show you evidence one! While hunting with two friends of mine,because I want to wear his skin,he does the usual. Knocks us around makes one or two of us faint but this is when evidence appeared that all was not as it seemed! I stood there...poised to fire one of many thunder shots when it happened! It went into rage mode and I got hit by his leaping attack! It took my health down pretty fast and I was barely getting up when BOOM it leaped a second time! This caused my character to faint and get carted! We didn't fail but still that was dirty! Onward to evidence two!

Just look at his smug roar! UGH!

  During a previous hunt I was in need of healing right? So I go to the bottom area of area 7 of the Ancestral Steppe while Tigrex is still at the top! I use my potion,flex my manly muscles of manliness,only to be welcomed by the sight of a GIANT FREAKING BOULDER breaking the laws of physics and going through the upper layer of ledge that was between the tigrex and myself! It smacked me in the face and made me get carted! It broke the laws of physics! Granted most things are physically impossible in the Monster Hunter universe BUT that has got to be the most impossible and utterly hacks thing that has happened! Which is why I believe Tigrex is guilty of being in league with Action Replay for the fun of tormenting all hunters! You the jury do you believe Tigrex is guilty or innocent? Feel free to comment!

  And yes I am still slightly angry at Tigrex...but I want to wear his skin! *o*
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment