Monoblos DOWN!


  This guy was pretty tough to take down and I enjoyed every moment of it! I think this guy is the one that got me used to using ALL of my gunlance techniques and challenged me to see how much better I could get! I started off getting owned at least once or sometimes twice per quest and towards the end I was not getting carted and hardly used any of my potions! Which is a good thing to be honest! Means I'm getting used to using the gunlance and also means I don't suck as much as I originally did when I started! Only thing that kind of annoys me though is that I have to take down the Pink Rathian. As you can see I really really despise fighting her but with this set I should be able to avoid face planting from her spammable tail attacks!
  

  I decided to get this guys set since I was getting my ass destroyed by just him due to low defense! Started at the low 100's and now I'm at 340 defense which is pretty legit and will keep me from getting almost one shot killed like Monoblos would do to me! Also it looks so cool! The skills I have now are Attack Up(L),Adrenaline,Speed sharpener,and Gourmand! Not too bad if I do say so myself! Now I face the problem of which weapon to use...I love the Gunlance but I am also tempted to try out the greatsword or the longsword just to see if I would enjoy that playstyle a bit more. But then I think about it and I really love having a shield! I'm used to playing with a shield since I first started monster hunter using the sword and shield! But maybe I'll give the greatsword a try? What do you guys think? 


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment