Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Weapon Tutorials: Get some help if you need it!




Many new players to the series have sometimes given up on a weapon due to the difficulty of said weapon or because they simply didn't want to learn the controls and had already found an easier weapon to use! Or maybe veteran players decided to try out a different weapon for a change to spice up their hunting life? Whatever the case Gaijinhunter has released fourteen videos explaining each and every weapon in a nice tutorial! I even used one of them to help me grasp the light bowgun and the longsword! These tutorials made things a bit easier granted I still had to go out and actually get used to the play style but at least the controls were down and I learned a few cool tips and tricks that I've used! There are also tutorials on monsters if you are having trouble on one so you should definitely go over and see if any tutorials for pain in the ass monster are up! I included a video that should allow you to go over to his channel but if you can't I will also include a link at the bottom of said video! Happy hunting! This has been a public service announcement by M.H.M! :D



Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment