Easy mode Gravios!

  Alright so I recently made a new character and gave him a LBG and HBG. So far it's been an easy trip through offline and I haven't fainted much in online mode! Needless to say this is because I usually use my HBG on monsters I know for a FACT are faster than me or that I can't really dodge without the dodge distance or dodge invulnerability skill! So I did the next best thing! But before I get into that let me show you my set and weapon as well as skills!




  Auto-Guard does activate with shield attachment on my HBG and I still haven't been able to craft the recoil decoration to get rid of that God awful skill! Also two points away from Attack Up(M). You don't really have to use this set and weapon you'll be fine with a LBG(or HBG) that can shoot water shots and a set that either gives +Water Attack or gives you all around attack like the Tigrex or Rathalos! This guy is as easy to dodge as a Gycepros so you shouldn't have any trouble! The only time to watch out is when he is in rage mode and charges at you. Apparently this attack can track you so he might smack you but auto guard can save you unless you opted for the LBG. Took me about 15 minutes to take him down using the HBG without one cart still haven't tested the LBG yet but I'm pretty sure I won't have any problem from just using water s on him over and over. One thing I do hate is his fire beam! Thing hit me from pretty far away but never did I underestimate him again!

  Overall though this guy is a joke to fight and as long as you keep an eye on his attacks you probably won't get hit...ever. Slow and steady doesn't win this race Gravios! What did you use to take down Gravios? By the way I am not high rank yet on this guy but soon...soon! I just like taking my sweet ass time! Happy hunting! :D
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment