Can you feel it now Daimyo Hermitaur?!


  Alright so as you guys can see here I have defeated the Shaggy! Carved his body nice and good but I think this guy gave me some trouble! Mainly because I forgot fighting him! I went after him during the urgent quest! Our first encounter was just....bad to sum it up. First ten minutes I got carted twice and the third time from him spamming his freaking claw attacks in rage mode! Yeah I blocked but it was damn useless since I still took some damage! So I failed that quest but I did not give up! After five minutes of not playing and taking a break I decided to try again and this time things went perfectly! I knew what attacks to dodge or avoid,I figured out how to block his underground horn thrusts,and I also managed to murder the living crap out of him like I did to the Tigrex.



  After that I go back to town and check what I can make being curious since I never used his weapons and oh my gawd I loved his gunlance! It looked cool but the sharpness and attack were a huge boost! No element,I'm surprised it didn't have a hidden water,but that's fine! This would do as I take my first steps into high rank! I'm not sure if I'm going to upgrade it further but I might just because it looks cool! If I can get a set with +sharpness then I'd be gold and just murder most monsters! Still contemplating it though...what do you guys think? Upgrade or ditch as soon as I get a better weapon? Also is there a high rank Ceanataur set? I think I'll look into that and if there is then this will be upgraded to the fullest! >:D


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment