Making Monster Hunter for console: I could honestly care less



  Don't get me wrong it would be cool and all that but honestly I am perfectly content with it being on the 3DSXL. I wouldn't mind it getting ported to the PSVita with enhanced graphics and camera control! Don't lie to yourselves you know you don't like the circle pad pro! I only got it because it made life simpler but it's not really something I wanted! But yeah the graphics,camera,and probably amount of content would be increased dramatically in terms of quality but I can't really take the consoles to school,work,or anywhere else! Where as the PSVita and XL/N3DS I can! I am a handheld gamer and always liked having games on me so that I can enjoy the game while doing something not so enjoyable! Like waiting for the professor to get to class or working graveyard shift where nothing happens and I finish all my duties in about an hour or two!

  I mean yeah I could take the PS4 to work but honestly I don't think I want that to be out while working at a time where I am more likely to be mugged. It would only increase my chances of being murdered! AND I WILL FIGHT TO KEEP MY GAME SYSTEM! You live by the games you die by the games! Game in game out! Also I don't know where the control for the tv is...so yeah! But I am not opposed to a PSVita/PS4 game that has a function where you can transfer data between the two! Like you play on the PS4 but have to leave well all you do is save,go to the menu,and select "Data transfer" to send over the save data to your PSVita and you can keep playing on the go! I am all for that! But as the title says I'm happy with the game as it is now but I am not opposed to something with that feature! What do you guys think? Happy hunting! :D
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment