Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate: Shagaru is dead!



  This fight took FOREVER! I think it was about twenty five or thirty minutes before the fight ended! Good God I mean it's cool since the music is awesome and everything but damn! I've taken down monsters that were more aggressive and just capable of destroying me with a few wyvern fires and unloading my shells at once! Nope not this guy! Three wyvern fires and a bunch of reloadings later and he goes down...but damn! Might have something to do with the fact that I am using the Felyoshka but it did manage to paralyze it so that I could just destroy it with a wyvern fire! This fight was pretty epic and it did pay off to get the Barroth set with speed sharpener,guard+1,and attack up(S)! Managed to get rid of that increased depletion of stamina thankfully because I just hate that! Hated it in the Nerscylla set and I'd hate it in this one!

  Now to get through the rest of the quests and rank up until I hit that inevitable road block(looking at you Tigrex) which then forces me to go online to gather materials faster and upgrade everything just to demolish that monster! Like I've said before...we all have that one(or more) monsters that are just determined to be the bane of our existence! Alright well as usual happy hunting! Hope you all are having as much fun kicking butt and taking names like I am! :D
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment