Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate: MY BODY IS READY!



  Yes I know this is a bit late but I have been playing this game nonstop! Like...since it first released! Along with a friend of mine who is going to be writing here from time to time as well we have been hooked to this game and a bit indecisive as to which weapons we should use! I am thinking of using lance but I really like the heavy bow gun! What weapons did you all choose to use? Also people are complaining about the story quests being not so challenging and after fighting a few of the monsters I can kind of agree! But I am still not G rank so that will all change soon and I'll be pulling my hair out in frustration probably! :'D

  What about you guys? How are you all finding the games monsters and quests? Too easy? Too difficult? Laughable? Let us know! We are still working on this page and will soon be writing more detailed and thought provoking...or just ranting really...articles soon! Stick around and feel free to comment your friend codes or room codes for some hunters to join you on your quest for epicness! Also please feel free to watch and subscribe to the creator of the below video! It's a must for anyone new to the mounting mechanic! :D


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment