No Monster Hunter Theme?!



  Yes I do mind not having this! I purchased the collectors edition and I am not content with the people that paid less getting something free! It should have been given to people that got collectors editions,limited edition N3DS,and preordered! Would've been nice! At least release it on the eShop so I can go ahead and freaking buy it! I'm pretty sure it isn't just me and I'm pretty sure not everyone agrees but come on! Does it make sense for people that pre-ordered and got the collectors edition to not get this theme while someone who didn't and just got an online copy gets it? I'm just going to have to wait for it to release on the eShop if it ever does and the funny thing is that Majoras Mask has TWO freaking themes up for sale! Damn it all! How do you all feel about being left out of the loop here? When do you think we will be able to buy the theme?
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment